Choose an option that works best for you. NPTI Houston has options to fit your life’s schedule.
National Personal Training Institute: In-Person Personal Training Diploma
The National Personal Training Certification Program is a 3 month course geared for the ambitious student that seeks to make an impact in their own life, and the lives of others.
You will be learning from our highly skilled and supportive personal fitness training instructor that has years of real-world experience in a wide variety of fitness settings. Over the course of the personal training certification program, you’ll be taught new exercises and exercise techniques in structured workouts designed and overseen by our National Personal Training Institute instructor.
In addition, you will learn to design and implement a wide variety of exercise programs based on real-world case scenarios as well as how to incorporate a variety of tools and techniques into your fitness programming. We cover all of the bases from human physiology, anatomy, nutrition and diet to all of the aspects of starting and running your personal fitness business.
Upon graduation, you will be set to start your career as a certified personal trainer with a diploma that is highly respected throughout the fitness and health industry. We can even provide job placement assistance to get you started on the right path to a successful and rewarding career. Our personal trainer job placement program is second to none and we continue to partner with you throughout your career. We have become known as the staple for creating the most successful personal trainers. Get fit and get started in a new career where you help others achieve fitness and health with an education at the National Personal Training Institute.
What's Included for your Tuition:
- NASM Curriculum Course and NASM Textbook
- Course will be taught inside The Core Health & Fitness = Hands On, In Class with Practice On The Fitness Floor
- Scheduled Field Trips to learn about the Houston Fitness Market
- Job Opportunity Referrals and Placement Assistance
- Final Exam Will Be Hosted On Sight, Inside the NPTI Classroom/The Core Building. Exam Cost is included in your tuition
- Complimentary Gym Membership to The Core during your 3 Month Class = $276 value
What's You Will be Learning:
Section 1: Fundamentals of Human Movement Science
- The scientific rationale for integrated training
- Basic exercise science
- The cardiorespiratory system
- Exercise metabolism and bioenergetics
- Human movement science
Section 2: Assessments, Training Concepts, and Program Design
- Fitness assessment
- Flexibility training concepts
- Cardiorespiratory fitness training
- Core train concepts
- Balance training concepts
- Plyometric (reactive) training concepts
- Speed, agility, and quickness training
- Resistance training
- Integrated program design and the optimum performance training
- Introduction to exercise modalities 11-chronic health conditions and physical or functional limitations
Section 3: Nutrition and Supplementation
- Supplementation section
Section 4: Client interaction and professional development
- Lifestyle modification and behavioral coaching
- Developing a successful personal training business
We also add a complimentary business development and coaching component to this course!
The National Personal Training Institute, Houston
4665 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77027
Call us at: (713) 854-9440